WE ARE HIRING!
Posted on March 6th, 2023 by HSteffen
We are excited to announce we are hiring and looking for a driven individual to join the TitanTV Team!
The ideal candidate will lead the account development and penetration strategy for assigned broadcast customers. They should be skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients and work to provide exceptional customer service to clients. TitanTV, Inc seeks someone who thrives on fast-paced environment and is looking to part of an energetic and dynamic organization.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Inside sales efforts to manage a portfolio of accounts to promote TitanTV Inc’s software services primarily to broadcast and other industries.
- Comfortably and assertively interact with C-Level broadcast decision makers in Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Programming & Digital Media departments.
- Prospecting and lead generation.
- Develop positive relationship with clients
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner
- Conduct conference calls and give presentations to prospective clients via web-based conferencing software.
- Attend and provide hands-on participation at outside industry trade shows.
- Excellent Phone and Email communication skills, ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Positive attitude and positive sales philosophy that seeks to build long-term relationships.
- Ability to work under deadlines and the ability to work in a small, growing company.
- Good phone and in-person presentation skills.
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented approach.
- Background in internet, television, cable and/or radio is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years working in Sales
- Proficient in CRM software and Microsoft Office suite preferred.
- A small company feel with a large customer reach.
- Hybrid working environment – rep would start full time in the office and once trained and showing results, can slowly move to hybrid and/or remote working.
- Casual dress: blue jeans and t-shirts are welcomed.
- TitanTV does business with major TV networks and many smaller broadcasters through the US.
- A thriving culture focused on employees, sustained growth, freedom, responsibility, and opportunity.